April 7, 2009

Prologue

After spending much time on the web searching for resources on dancing such as dance studios, dance instructors, where to rent and buy dresses, dance costume designers, where to buy shoes, accessories and jewelry I decided to be a first to come up with a site to make all this information available to the new dancer....all in one location.

My intention is to collect as much information as I can and throw it out to the readers and I hope in time to come, your comments and contributions will make this venture a success.
So please feel free to add, comment and share your thoughts on any topic related to dancing. And by dancing I mean any kind of dancing....Ballroom, Latin, Ballet, Jazz, to Hip-Hop....even Belly dancing!!

In the process, I hope this will turn out to be a learning experience for me.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment